[RC5] Win32: feature creep

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Fri Nov 21 09:16:57 EST 1997

     Well, you could always pick an anonymized e-Mail address...  (q.v.,
     e.g., http://www.anonymizer.com)

Subject: [RC5] Win32: feature creep
Author:  <rc5 at llamas.net > at SMTP
Date:    1997/11/21 02:59

     [snip]
What keeps me from installing this client on every machine on campus is
that I have to put my email address in the settings and, should the
client be discovered and not well received, I have left a perfect
calling card.

My suggestion is that there be a way to encrypt the email address in the
.ini file and in the client configuration screen.  A simple encryption
is all that would be necessary.  DES would do.  :-)
     [snip]

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net