[RC5] d.net progress

Dmitriy Bobkov dbobkov at raleigh.ibm.com
Fri Nov 21 11:56:17 EST 1997

The idea is not to build the supercomputer to crack the keys, but to
"recycle" idle time to do something usefull. I'm sure (almost sure) that
there are no ppl who bought the PPro only for the purpose of cracking the
Rc5. But all of the cycles that are not being used on the PC is combined in
waht's called "Distributed.net"

SHuffman at Atl.Carreker.Com on 11/21/97 08:45:06 AM

Please respond to rc5 at llamas.net