[RC5] d.net progress

Matt Steinhoff mls at audiosports.net
Fri Nov 21 12:34:04 EST 1997

> From: "Dmitriy Bobkov"<dbobkov at raleigh.ibm.com>
> I'm sure (almost sure) that there are no ppl who bought
> the PPro only for the purpose of cracking the Rc5.

    Don't be so sure.
    For a project, I had to buy a new computer. The minimum
requirements were a 486-66. I budgeted for a P-166. When it
came time to purchase, I went a little over budget and got
a P-Pro 200 which I wouldn't have felt the need to do except
that that I wanted the extra power for Bovine.
    I went from a 486-66 to a P-Pro 200 all for Bovine.
    Does that make me a bad person?

    Matt

| Matt Steinhoff          matt at steinhoff.net             561-820-2021 |
| http://www.audiosports.net/              http://matt.steinhoff.net/ |
| Systems Administrator    Florida Call 511       West Palm Beach, FL |
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net