[RC5] problem with new Solaris clients

Joe Zbiciak j-zbiciak1 at ti.com
Fri Nov 21 13:29:37 EST 1997

'Randy McCaskill' said previously:

| I started the new solaris client on a few suns last night and they seem to
| have all died during the night.  Some machines are running solaris 2.3 and
| some solaris 2.4.  The previous client (that I will go back to for now)
| ran fine.  I restarted one of the clients and the output is below.

Hmm... this looks strange.  usleep is a BSD'ism, so perhaps you don't have
libucb in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  Try setting your LD_PRELOAD value to load it:

     setenv LD_PRELOAD /usr/ucblib/libucb.so

| ld.so.1: ./rc564: fatal: relocation error: symbol not found: usleep: referenced in ./rc564

--Joe

--
 |- - - - -  j-zbiciak1 at ti.com  - - - - -|   You have the capacity to
 | - http://www.primenet.com/~im14u2c/ - |   learn from mistakes.
 |- - - -Texas Instruments, Dallas- - - -|   You will learn alot today.
 +------#include <std_disclaimer.h>------+
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net