[RC5] problem with new Solaris clients

Randy McCaskill rmccask at comm-data.com
Fri Nov 21 15:57:31 EST 1997

I didn't have /usr/ucblib in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  I did have a symbolic
link from /lib/libucb.so.1 to /usr/ucblib/libucb.so.1 and this has been
functioning (I have some code that also uses some of the BSDisms).  I
tried putting /usr/ucblib into my LD_LIBRARY_PATH and rc564 died in the
same way.

I tried the LD_PRELOAD, but as soon as I ran the setenv command, things went
funky.  Even my ls output was screwed at that point so I didn't go any
further.

Any more ideas?
-Randy