[RC5] Theme Cow for rc5 (HERD!!!!)

David McNett nugget at slacker.com
Fri Nov 21 16:11:13 EST 1997

Kwoody wrote:
>My first modem plugged into joystick port 4 on my atari, a whopping 300
>bps.

This is false.  The MPP 1000C (or, later 1000E) was a whopping 450bps!
It could be set to any baud rate from 110-450.  The 1000C was actually
a bit "off" and a setting of 300 was closer to 303, causing connection
difficulties from time to time and most software, when configured for
the MPP would actually set the baud rate to 297 to compensate.
-/\/ugget

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net