[RC5] Idea

The Man theman at fallout.dyndns.com
Fri Nov 21 15:15:57 EST 1997

Stephen Blackstone wrote:

> It would be nice if the client had an option so it would run at diffrernt
> priorties at differnt times of the day..(I have no trouble just lettimng
> it run full speed while I'm sleeping for example)  anyone?

This is hardly difficult. If you are using a legitimate OS, that is - just
set up a cron job to run a script using the renice command. Renice it to 19
at 8am or whatever, and to something negative at 11pm. If you are stuck with
Windoze, well,...

Keith Wesolowski		theman at fallout.dyndns.com
University of Nevada - CS/EE	Visit Reno's Fastest Computer!!!
The Fallout Shelter - North	http://fallout.dyndns.com/
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net