[RC5] Win32: feature creep

Tom Marshall tommym at owt.com
Fri Nov 21 20:54:32 EST 1997

Robert Brooks wrote:
> Hey, figure out how to do it in a M$ Word macro, and you can make it
> platform-independent.

Word is platform-independent?  I don't think so!  We're not all running
M$ software.  M$ just released their *first attempt* at a Unix browser
and it only runs on one platform.  The one-and-only reason that they did
this was to (try to) counter Netscape's reign as the dominant
cross-platform browser.  "New! Office97 for Linux!  Only $499.99 +S/H!"
Eeewww!  Gag me with a CD!

Tommy
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net