[RC5] a little praise

Walter Taninatz waldo at voicenet.com
Sat Nov 22 01:11:44 EST 1997

I totally agree. Not only did /\/ugget handle the situation in a timely
manner, he also anticipated people's desire to customize their team
identity. When setting up my team's info, I noticed there were fields for
URLs to be used for an icon and banner. I haven't tried to set them up yet
as our team is still in the early stages.

Maybe a field can be added for text color codes.

Thanks,
Walt

When I set up my team info I noticed that At 12:31 AM 11/22/97 -0500, you