[RC5] Win32: feature creep

Ray Vanlandingham jamesrv at awod.com
Sat Nov 22 10:35:47 EST 1997

At 02:59 AM 11/21/97 -0500, Jason Bechtel wrote:
>What keeps me from installing this client on every machine on campus is
>that I have to put my email address in the settings and, should the
>client be discovered and not well received, I have left a perfect
>calling card.

Not that I would encourage running a client on a machine where it wouldn't
be welcome, but why not just go to rocketmail or hotmail or one of the
other places that offers free email addresses, and use that one? You could
even se it to forward to your 'local' email address, and there would be
nothing pointing at you.

Ray Vanlandingham

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net