[RC5] Theme Cow for rc5 (HERD!!!!)

Joe Zbiciak j-zbiciak1 at ti.com
Sat Nov 22 18:28:23 EST 1997

| it's about hacking, and doing somehting purely
| for the hack value of it, id surely pull out my old ][ , or my CP/M
| machine, or hook up my clock radio if i could run clients on them :)

Ahh, someone who understands the true meaning of "hack"...  :-D

Wait for V3... ;-)

I've already started coding an RPL version of an HP-48 cracker, and I'm
considering trying gcc-for-hp-48 as well...(it does exist!)  One
problem:  I don't have a serial cable right now, so I can't send the
blocks anywhere electronically.  :-P

--Joe

--
 |- - - - -  j-zbiciak1 at ti.com  - - - - -|   You have the capacity to
 | - http://www.primenet.com/~im14u2c/ - |   learn from mistakes.
 |- - - -Texas Instruments, Dallas- - - -|   You will learn alot today.
 +------#include <std_disclaimer.h>------+
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net