[RC5] Theme Cow for rc5 (HERD!!!!)

Brian B. Burton brian at burtons.com
Sat Nov 22 19:52:04 EST 1997

I can only speak for myself, but I am underwhelmed at the thought of
hundreds of thousands of spare computer cycles... I mean, I have two 603e
180s sitting here each using what? 504 thousand space cycles every second.
Maybe a few millions of trillions of computer cycles would be impressive...

The Great BrianB

Bastard Operators Unite - Join Team 326