[RC5] Theme Cow for rc5 (HERD!!!!)

Seth Dillingham seth at snet.net
Sat Nov 22 20:00:43 EST 1997

Brian B. Burton (brian at burtons.com), on 11/22/97 7:52 PM, wrote the
following:

>I can only speak for myself, but I am underwhelmed at the thought of
>hundreds of thousands of spare computer cycles... I mean, I have two 603e
>180s sitting here each using what? 504 thousand space cycles every second.
>Maybe a few millions of trillions of computer cycles would be impressive...
>
>The Great BrianB

You're right, I keep saying it wrong! I think everybody, by this time,
knows WHAT I'm trying to say, and are laughing at my awkwardness this
evening.

'the spare cycles of tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of
computers'

There, I *think* that's right this time.

If not, I give up. "lots of spare cycles on lots of computers"

Seth

                  seth at snet.net
    http://macrobyte.simplenet.com/sethspeak/
         http://www.distributed-mac.net/