[RC5] Win32: feature creep

Joe Zbiciak j-zbiciak1 at ti.com
Sun Nov 23 00:24:06 EST 1997

'Mishari Muqbil' said previously:
|   499.99 nuggy. Not even 500! Actually, Try using Pico. kicks Word anytime
| ;-)

PICO?  EEEEEW!  I'd rather use Emacs!  :-P

(And I'm a die hard 'vi' user who wouldn't dare use [Meta]... [Esc] is too
much of a reach already!  :-)

| I'm trying desperately to install staroffice in my debian and failing.
| Anyone interested in helping or has gotten it to work... PLEASE email ME
| at mishari at thepentagon.com

What's StarOffice?

I need something which is MS-Orifice^H^H^H^H^H^H^HOffice compatible for
my Linux box.  They use MS-Office exclusively at work, and I'm tired of
booting Win 95 just to run it.

--Joe

--
 |- - - - -  j-zbiciak1 at ti.com  - - - - -|   You have the capacity to
 | - http://www.primenet.com/~im14u2c/ - |   learn from mistakes.
 |- - - -Texas Instruments, Dallas- - - -|   You will learn alot today.
 +------#include <std_disclaimer.h>------+
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net