[RC5] Idea

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Nov 24 09:23:21 EST 1997

     Hmmm...  This makes me wonder about dedicated clients -- machines with
     bits and pieces borrowed from a legitimate OS on the machine, but
     booted to run the Bovine client exclusively.  I imagein something like
     the DOS client, boot (to Protected Mode) code, TCPIP stack from
     whatever the machine would normally use...  Surely this could all fit
     on a boot floppy...
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindrup at okway.okstate.edu