[RC5] Theme Cow for rc5 (HERD!!!!)

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Nov 24 09:37:28 EST 1997

     I'd run the HP-48 client on my 48SX if I could find the following two
     items.  (I haven't looked...)
     1) A AC->DC converter for the calculator.
     2) A serial cable to upload and download blocks.

     However, I honestly don't think that the calculator is going to
     generate blocks so fast that it would be inconvenient to type in two
     or three blocks by hand and then wait a few days...