[RC5] Theme Cow for rc5 (HERD!!!!)

Brian Wilson wilsonb at mindspring.net
Mon Nov 24 10:59:16 EST 1997

At 10:42 AM 11/24/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Skip Huffman (SHuffman at Atl.Carreker.Com), on 11/24/97 10:10 AM, wrote the
>following:
>I think this came up during the 'old' 56, and we decided that faster
>driving produced a higher keyrate.

Hm, I missed that...  Why would that be?  Maybe because it's sustained
fast driving the car doesn't have to do much compensation or other
calculations, whereas at slower speeds it does... if you hit a slick
spot on the highway does that tank your keyrate while the car
tries to compensate?

So when does the client get ported to the Tamagotchi and associated
clones??

B/W/

Brian Wilson --- Engineer, MindSpring Network Operations Center
wilsonb at mindspring.net                http://www.mindspring.com
Visit The World's Fastest Computer @ http://www.distributed.net
               "Dead Puppies Aren't Much Fun"
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net