[RC5] Win32: feature creep

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.net
Tue Nov 25 04:13:02 EST 1997

At 10:52 PM 11/22/97, Paul West wrote:
>The PICK Line Editor is the best editor around.  ;-)
>
>(Now lets see if there is anyone here other than me that knows
>what I just said).

I don't remember the PICK line editor as anything particularly wonderful,
but then I'm solidly of the opinion that the best possible line editor is
still beneath notice so I really wouldn't have been likely to remember.
Editing text or documents is worthy, editing a single line at a time is
torture.

Van

How fast is fast? Check out the hottest Windows and Mac systems on the
Van Horn/BYTE Magazine Photoshop Performance Page:
        http://www.whidbey.com/gallery/photoshop

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net