[RC5] FW: Sponsorship

Albert Garrido Albert.Garrido at nextel.com
Tue Nov 25 07:20:58 EST 1997

Hello.

The following letter is the reply I just got back from Microsoft.  I originally
mailed them with the intention of either getting them to install the client on
all their machines, or creating an organized Bovine effort.  I find it
interesting that a project like this got tossed to Corporate Marketing, not MIS.
 At least it's an answer, which is a start.

The letter was really nice and fluffy, which is probably why I got a response
back.  The only 2 important people I emailed so far were The Gatus of
Bor..Microsoft and Lou Gerstner of IBM.  If anyone can think of any other
CEO-type folks who might be interested, let me know.