[RC5] Take advantage of Irix displays

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Nov 25 09:54:04 EST 1997

     Actually, there's been some half-hearted effort here to port the old
     v1 sources to GLint...
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindrup at okway.okstate.edu

Subject: Re: [RC5] Take advantage of Irix displays
Author:  <rc5 at llamas.net > at SMTP
Date:    1997/11/25 06:14

now i now this isn't quite obsolete hardware, but i still think it would
be cool to have a client that could run using the video display of
an SGI Infinite Reality engine with the Sirius Graphics subsystem...
that is, there are a pretty huge number of possible cycles there going to
waste, and I have heard that you can actually write code for other (not
necessarily graphical) applications to squeeze a decent amount of cycles
out of it, wondering if anyone has any experience with stuff like this?

you know, im going to try to sleep now

-steve

--
 http;//flux.unm.edu - Modern scooter website!
   I have plenty of common sense, i just choose to ignore it. -Calvin
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net