[RC5] FW: DNA-Based Computers Could Race Past Supercomputers, Researchers Predict

Tue Nov 25 15:44:58 EST 1997

On Tue, 25 Nov 1997 11:29:25 -0500 (EST), Richard Freeman wrote:

>Also, I apologize if this is off-topic.  I figured that it might be
>interesting to people who work on parallel computing and who don't have a
>strong knowledge of chemistry.  One of the biggest problems with parallel
>computing, I'd guess, is distributing the work load - the exact problems
>we deal with here.  With DNA, the same problems occur - it may be possible
>to do the work, but spreading it out becomes problematic...

Don't apologize. That was interesting and on topic.

| Skip Huffman      | "A penny saved may be a penny     |
| Carreker-Antinori | earned, but it's a waste of a     |
| Atlanta Office    | deposit slip and it really pisses |
| Quality Group     | off the tellers."                 |

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net