[RC5] Time to completion

Christiaan cstoudt at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 26 07:24:39 EST 1997

Hi

has anyone done a check to see how long it will take with the newer computers out there. what will the keyrate be on a 300 mhz, 500 mhz or the 1000 mhz that intel says we will have by the year 2000?

Sincerely,

Christiaan Stoudt       | cstoudt at earthlink.net
Technical Writer        | voice:(626)296-5811
Tech Support Tools      | http://help.earthlink.net
EarthLink Network, Inc. | http://www.earthlink.net
3100 New York Drive     |  The shortest distance between two points,
Pasadena, CA 91107      |  is to jump as many curbs as possible.