[RC5] R5k and R10k client-code

Fred Donck f.c.w.donck at siep.shell.com
Wed Nov 26 16:41:51 EST 1997

All,

Is there any likelyhood of MIPS R5000/R10000 specific clients to appear
shortly. I've got the mips-2 version running which I think was built on a
Personal Iris R3000 architecture. It only processes 280000 keys/sec on an
R10000 ;-(

Something is wrong here.
If there are no plans to build R5k/R10k code I'd like to get the source code
and port/build myself with the SGI sw development suite.

Your views please ??

Tnx,
Fred
--
| Fred Donck                   | Voice/Fax : +31-70-311-2374           |
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net