[RC5] Time to completion

Dimitris Tsapakidis dimitris at alien.bt.co.uk
Wed Nov 26 15:57:25 EST 1997

Some people will move to other projects when v3 becomes available.
It will be interesting then, though difficult, to measure computing
power across all concurrent distributed.net projects.

  Dimitris

--
Dimitris Tsapakidis        http://www.rabbit.co.uk/dimitris/
dimitris at alien.bt.co.uk    Security Research, BT Labs, Ipswich, UK