[RC5] R5k and R10k client-code

Chris Chiapsuio chipper at llamas.net
Wed Nov 26 12:10:11 EST 1997

I'm no coder, but I have tested the code, compiled with gcc and cc (Dev
7.1) and the gcc client is MUCH faster.

unless you know MIPS ASM, thats as fast as it gets.

i get 00:13:12.25 - [338823.68 keys/sec] on an Origin 2000 (per cpu) thats
idle with the gcc client I compiled.

if you like i can provide this client to you for performance testing.

Chipper