[RC5] Need urgent help for personal proxy, please

Andre Albsmeier andre.albsmeier at mchp.siemens.de
Wed Nov 26 21:11:42 EST 1997

Hi,

I am in the urgent need to set up a personal proxy on a
FreeBSD machine which must be able to connect over a socks5 firewall.
Since the binary is statically linked I cannot apply runsocks to it.

I have already got a reply from somebody who wanted to provide me
with a dynamically linked version (so that runsocks works) but
unfortunately I lost his email (and his address) due to a hard disk
crash :-).

I am currently running the Win32 version with SocksCap which
appears to work quite nice but the admin of this machine
wants me to remove it as soon as possible :-(.

Furthermore, I have to get it running in the next 1-2 weeks
since I will be on holiday for a month and I don't want
my machines to get idle because they run out of keys during
this time :-)

Thanks for any help!

	-Andre
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net