[RC5] SunOS client - no network

John E. Krokes mag at skycache.com
Wed Nov 26 16:57:10 EST 1997

Is anyone else having trouble running the SunOS clients? I've tried both
clients and they behave the exact same way. The also behave the same under
NetBSD/sparc.

They can't seem to talk to the network. They check random keys happily, but
can't report them and can't fetch new blocks. If I FTP the buff-out.rc5
file over to another machine, I can flush the blocks from there. The rc5-56
clients worked just fine.

There is no firewall involved.

I sent mail to rc5-coders a while ago and nobody replied. :{

-Mag
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net