[RC5] Key rate halfing on OS/2 client

Jeffrey Doolittle jdoolittle at ibm.net
Wed Nov 26 17:20:43 EST 1997

On 26 Nov 97 16:14:20 +0000, SCRUTE.UK.ORACLE.COM wrote:

>  I've discoverd that the keyrate on one of my OS/2 clients has halfed. It
>happened on 14th November around lunchtime and it hasn't got back up to
>speed
>yet. Pulse is only regestinging about 1/2 instead of maxing out. I can't
>remember if I did anything then on this PC, but I don't think so. Anyone got
>a clue what this could be ?

I would be curious as to how long the clients have been running.  I've
got six computers running the OS/2 client without any problems, the
longest at the moment is a web server which has been operational for
312 hours the last time I checked.

--
Jeffrey Doolittle
jdoolittle at ibm.net

Send email w/subject 'REQUEST PGP KEY' for my PGP public key.

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net