[RC5] DOS/Mac buffer file compatibility

Seth Dillingham seth at snet.net
Wed Nov 26 19:54:48 EST 1997

Eric,

We've got a utility at distributed-mac for converting buffer files
between platforms (it also repairs some damaged buffer files). Try it
out... we haven't had any complaints about it so far, though there are
only about 60 people using it.

http://www.distributed-mac.net/dtools/fixrc5buffer.html

Hope this does what you were looking for!

Seth Dillingham

Eric Folley (efolley at ziplink.net), on 11/26/97 7:38 PM, wrote the
following:

                  seth at snet.net