[RC5] SunOS client - no network

Ivo Janssen ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl
Thu Nov 27 11:35:05 EST 1997

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, John E. Krokes wrote:

> Is anyone else having trouble running the SunOS clients? I've tried both
> clients and they behave the exact same way. The also behave the same under
> NetBSD/sparc.

First of all, be sure to have the LATEST versions. Earlier were known
to be buggy, so a lot of them were fixed. Unfortunately no
versionnumbering, you have to look at the dates on the ftpserver.

Ivo

For what it's worth: I run a couple of SunOs 4.1.3 and Solaris 2.5.x
binaries and they all fetch and flush without problems....

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net