[RC5] Segmentation Fault with linux client!! (nohup.out!)

Alfredo Sanjuan alfre at ibd.es
Fri Nov 28 11:05:23 EST 1997

I've upgrade the linux kernel some days ago, before this, the rc5 client runs
just fine (20-25 days or so...). The machine is a system running INN, Squid,
sendmail..., and it serves POP3 mail for about 1000 users. It's a rock solid
system (Thanks Linus! :-), but the latest kernel is hangry with the rc5
effort....

The system has tipically an uptime  of 80-100 days without problems...I don't
know what's the problem now...

/alfredo

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net