[RC5] Bigger Key Buffer

Peter Stevens prs24 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Nov 29 12:55:07 EST 1997

>Are there any plans when the Windows GUI 95/NT x86 version will be
>recompiled to allow more keyblocks in the input buffer. As I
>understand, there are some other clients that already support this.
I'm a student and my PC will be off the net for about 3 weeks over
Christmas - to keep mine going without starting on random blocks I reckon I
would need about 2000 blocks - and I'm on a relatively slow machine. The
buffer limit should be increased to something really quite large. Plus, in
the summer it will be 13weeks.....

Peter Stevens

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net