[RC5] Re: No net access for weeks at a time....

Peter Stevens prs24 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Nov 29 13:26:21 EST 1997

>  Will you not be netted over X-mas because you are taking your machine
>home with you and you're not going to be on the school's ethernet?
Yep, thats why

> How can you go that long without connecting to the net?
Fairly easily, there are means of communication with people that don't
involve email....

>  Can you not get net access in your home town/city?
I can, if I buy a modem and an get an email account. However, being a
student I don't have the money to do this. (At college, I have unlimited
access time for £15 per annum over a 10Mbps ethernet link)

Peter Stevens

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net