[RC5] Stats...

Mike Tetreault miket at chandler-group.com
Sat Nov 29 13:32:47 EST 1997

>Is there something that could be done to make them more secure?

Ya know, I was just thinking the same thing while trying to check my stats
to see how my little cadre is doing... Perhaps black holing the IP's that
the n'er do wells are coming from is in order. I can't imagine it would be
that hard to block the specific port from a range of IP's on the router
level, assuming bovine admins each have the ability to modify their router
configuration. This could even be done on the server level. I know, a pretty
good amount of work, but it's a possibility...

Mike

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net