[RC5] rc5-64 vs. v3

Marc Nicholas marc at hippocampus.net
Sat Nov 29 14:29:01 EST 1997

On Sat, 29 Nov 1997, Santeri Saarimaa wrote:

> >I vote for SETI - for what it's worth.  :)
>
> SETI would definitely gather much more people in, get much more publicity
> etc..

But if we go for SETI we'll then have to crack any intelligible alien
transmission we find ;-)

My money is on the aliens having stronger encryption than RC5-64, too ;-)

-marc
---
Marc Nicholas - Hippocampus OSD, Inc. - Eastern Office
416 979 9000 - fax: 416 979 8223 - http://www.hippocampus.net
125 John St. - Suite #100 - Toronto - Ontario - M5V 2E2 - CANADA
"Inter/Intra/Extra[net] consulting, corporate access, hardware and software sales"

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net