[RC5] rc5-64 vs. v3

Gareth Young. garethy at netcomuk.co.uk
Sat Nov 29 22:37:50 EST 1997

On 29-Nov-97, Mike Tetreault wrote:

>: What's cooler? Breaking a crypto code or sifting
>through data looking for aliens?

Hmm.  Most people probably wouldn't view cracking cryptography codes as being
"cool" (My friends don't, anyway).  But then, at least we know there is a code
to be cracked.  What if there are no aliens?

BTW, the PGP code in my signature will be deleted after my first few posts
here (Although not for other e-mail communications) so don't get all harped up
about it.
--
   _     _
  |_|_  |_| Connecting via NETCOM Internet Ltd on an Amiga 1200 030 6Mb

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net