[RC5] Bigger Key Buffer

lunaslide lunaslyd at pacbell.net
Sat Nov 29 15:16:08 EST 1997

lunaslide           *         PGP key->pgpkeys.mit.edu port 11371
Power is a heady thing; and history shows that the police acting
on their own cannot be trusted.     *     *       *          *
       *                -Justice William O. Douglas
Get active now.  Join Bovine.  Crack RC5 and other weak encryption
to protect your privacy.  http://www.distributed.net/rc5/
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net