[RC5] Cheatalista?

Gareth Young. garethy at netcomuk.co.uk
Sun Nov 30 01:13:32 EST 1997

On 30-Nov-97, Mac Solutions wrote:
>Hi All

>I noticed yesterday when I checked the stats that a so called team
>"Cheatalista" was sending a lot of blocks.  In their team information they
>stated that they were flooding the key servers with the same blocks to
>crash the servers.  What a bunch of no brain losers!!  I hope bovine has
>success filtering these sh*itheads out.

Yes.  I noticed that too.  Literally seconds later after I'd noticed it the
stats server was shut down.  Now, just recently, it was put back on again.
And then, just after that, Microsloth's "Slow Query Language" server decided
to die on us temporairily.  Ah well.  I did get a chance to see the
"Cheatalista" team had been filtered out, though.
--
   _     _
  |_|_  |_| Connecting via NETCOM Internet Ltd on an Amiga 1200 030 6Mb

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net