[RC5] GUI client hangs?

Greg Wooledge wooledge at kellnet.com
Sun Nov 30 09:48:34 EST 1997

Peter Opitz (PeterOpitz at t-online.de) wrote:

> Same effect on my machine: The logging in the GUI client's window stops
> after approximately 12 hours but the client continues to crack keys.

This has been covered here before.  The Windows(TM) message box can only
hold 32K worth of text, at which point it becomes full.  If you want to
see more text, you'll have to restart the client manually; if you only
care about checking keyspace, just let it go.

--
# Greg Wooledge                         # "Daddy, why do those people have to
# wooledge at kellnet.com                  #   use Microsoft Windows?"
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net