[rc5] Attention Eric Gindrup

Eric Gindrup gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Oct 1 20:19:13 EDT 1997

        I would have replied to the poster, but this person doesn't seem to
     have a particularly useful .sig and I'm curious about a mild anomaly
     in e-Mail sending...
        Hmm...  Odd.  I've sent about 14 messages out in about five days.
     Three per day doesn't seem so terrible.
        Equally odd.  I seem to have gotten three replies to your message
     yesterday, but your message today.
        Who said UDP was reliable?  Any chance the listserv is misbehaving?