[rc5] distributed computing vs applications of distribut

Eric Gindrup gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Oct 1 20:28:39 EDT 1997

     Theoretically, this is the right forum.  When I tried to raise similr
     issues, argued differently several weeks ago, I was essentially told
     that I didn't know what I was talking about.  Historically, issues
     that should be brought up by the admins are ignored.  This isn't an
     opinion of mine, it's a running opinion of the group (apparently).
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindrup at okway.okstate.edu