[rc5] Bunda?

Thu Oct 2 12:36:03 EDT 1997

On Thu, 2 Oct 1997 10:56:55 -0400, Rik Ling wrote:

>Exactly!  Don't actually check the blocks right away, just make sure that
>we (Bovine) think that the blocks have been checked--that way they never
>get recycled.  Then go ahead and check them yourself at your leisure.  If
>one of them is THE BLOCK, then bingo.  you win the $10,000 and Bovine gets
>nothing.  Sneaky, yes?

Yes, but if you check out those blocks, then immediatly check them back in as "nope, nothing here" then you don't have to worry about those blocks being declared "tardy" and reassigned. (Yes, I know the Bovine effort currently does not do this.)

Even sneakyer, no?

Skip Huffman
Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office
Quality Group
"A penny saved may be a penny earned, but it's a waste of
 a deposit slip and it really pisses off the tellers."