[rc5] distributed computing vs applications of distribut

Fri Oct 3 09:53:14 EDT 1997

On Thu, 02 Oct 1997 18:09:56 EDT, Ethan Michael O'Connor wrote:

>Unfortunately that machine is (temporarily) dead and may not be with us
>for a while. I was running the IDLECOMP list on it but if anyone else would
>like to take over it with their machine I can try to see if the list of
>subscribers got mangled or if it is still okay.

No wonder it is so quiet.

Sorry, I cannot take it over, but someone should.

Skip Huffman
Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office
Quality Group
"A penny saved may be a penny earned, but it's a waste of
 a deposit slip and it really pisses off the tellers."