[rc5] Unsolicited email

Aaron Williams aaronw at home.com
Sun Oct 5 20:44:09 EDT 1997

Addressed to: rc5 at llamas.net
              Glen_Mcbride at BayNetworks.COM

** Reply to note from Glen_Mcbride at BayNetworks.COM (Glen Mcbride) Mon, 06 Oct 1997 09:38:19 +1000
Don't mailbomb!  Mailbombing is a serious offense in the US, and the spammers
are scumbags enough to go after you.  If you want to do something, find their
upstream provider and complain.  Kaboom.  Usually this renders the account a
smoking crater.

-Aaron

--
Aaron Williams  aaronw at home.com  Check out my OS/2 and Java web pages!