[rc5] Has anyone developed a firewall solution?

Brian Greul (Exch) bbraf08 at exch-imc.b-r.com
Mon Oct 6 11:11:17 EDT 1997

How could I get a hold of the beta code?
i would be happy to help beta test this.
I have a large number of high performance boxes that I could get working
if I could get a solution around this.
I have a variety of high end compaq servers that sit around for a week
or two each between when we receive and ship them.
They ought to be able to fly through this stuff given that they boot NT
at a speed which makes it seem like dos on a 386.