[rc5] v2.005

Mon Oct 6 15:26:22 EDT 1997

On Mon, 6 Oct 1997 14:12:47 -0400 (EDT), David Hubbard wrote:

>	I was wondering if the client will be configurable on
>how many cpu's it is allowed to use?  I have one machine with 4cpu's
>running solaris that I would like to only use 2 cpu's of, would
>that be possible?

Actually you can do that with the current client.  Each instance of the client uses one processor.  If you are only running one instance of the client, you are only useing one processor, to use two processors run two clients.  If you have two clients running you will have two processors idle.

Skip Huffman
Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office
Quality Group
"A penny saved may be a penny earned, but it's a waste of
 a deposit slip and it really pisses off the tellers."