[rc5] v2.005

Michael Zieger m.zieger at kem.ac.at
Tue Oct 7 10:14:22 EDT 1997

At 20:15 06.10.97 -0700, Keith Chang wrote:
>Only solution I can think of is to set up a small ram drive and run the app
>off of there.  The client needs to write to something, in case of a power
>failure or something that would loose the keys you've been working on.

Do you know software for a ram drive under Win/NT?

regards, mike

// Michael Zieger
//-- Any CPU time left?    Help us at: http://zmi.kem.ac.at/rc5.html
//-- Crack RC5             Every CPU will help get the $1.000 reward
//	It is unlawful to use this email address for unsolicited ads
//	(USC Title 47 Sec.227). I will assess a US$500 charge for
//	reviewing and deleting each unsolicited ad.
// End Of Mail