[rc5] rc5 nicness

Brian Greul (Exch) bbraf08 at exch-imc.b-r.com
Wed Oct 8 12:51:43 EDT 1997

You might try tinkering with the run parameters.
I remember seeing a number of blocks to process and number of hours to
process per run.
You might be able to "idle" the client for a while to allow your java
garbage collection to run.
You might also ask your java development company to include an option to
force trash to be taken out... :)