[rc5] GUIWIN32 clogging my CPU

Christian Holmqvist pt95cho at student.hk-r.se
Wed Oct 8 22:59:22 EDT 1997

At 19:00 1997-10-08 +0200, you wrote:
I have to warn you about a problem with running Bovine on NT as when
running a lot of long time Windows systems. Some parts of MFC only Garbage
collect when the System Idle process kicks in.

This could lead to major preformance decrees in some application (I can't
give any example, this is just theoreticle)....

Whatch out for this....

Cheers Christian

>I'm running Bovine on a lot of different systems (NT, Mac, Solaris, SGI,
>Linux, ... my team is called jo at dinf.vub.ac.be), but NT is the operating
>system where it causes no problems at all (when running as a service).

-----
Christian Holmqvist
Phone 0457-66079

Software engineer student at  University of Karlskrona-Ronneby,
V.Ordf RISC
Institution committee of  IDE
Irc-Nick: ACROO typ....

***
You put a baby in a crib with an apple and a rabbit. If it eats the rabbit
and plays with the apple, I'll buy you a new car. -Harvey Diamond
***