[rc5] rc5 nicness

Christian Holmqvist pt95cho at student.hk-r.se
Wed Oct 8 22:54:38 EDT 1997

At 11:51 1997-10-08 -0500, you wrote:
I have been trying to play aroung witht the parameters, but this won't cut
it.
I am first of all the development company, so it is me that I have to talk
to..... secound of all it is not the development that is the problem. When
a system is finish the garbage collection will kick in any way. BUT the
envierment is JavaWorkShop (i.e a java development invierment made with
java) and it is here the garbage collection don't kick in. Try multitask
when the envierment have allocated twice as mutch memory that the computer
hold is kind of slow :-)))

But thanks for the idée but I can't this solwing the problem!

Cheers Christian

-----